This application saves you from the hassle of transferring large files using USB cables or large and cumbersome storage devices and playing the mediator between two different operating systems while sharing. SHAREit for Mac will even allow you to access multimedia to run over you Mac OS using your smartphone.
Read on to know more about this amazing application.
SHAREit features for Mac OS
There is the advantage of lightning-fast file transfer along with some added features that you may want to look into. These features are mentioned below.
1. Remote View
A Remote View is a software that acts as a search tool. This quick search tool searches for Mac files on your phone. You can choose to run or download these files after accessing them on your phone.
2. Controlling a Powerpoint presentation
SHAREit acts as a remote in your phone and lets you run a presentation on your Mac device. It prevents the use of conventional remotes such as the click of a mouse and allows you more freedom to move around while you are presenting.
3. Play To feature
The Play To feature allows you to run multimedia content on your Mac device using your phone that is connected to theMacc OS.
How to download SHAREit for Mac?
You can download SHAREit on your Mac directly by clicking this official download link.
How to install SHAREit on your mac?
Installing the application is pretty easy. Follow these steps for successful installation of SHAREit on your Mac OS.
- Find the downloaded file on your computer.
- Initiate the installation process by double-clicking on the downloaded file.
- Give all necessary permissions and proceed to accept all the conditions.
- Click on “Install”.
- Wait for the installation process to finish.
- After successful installation, you can run SHAREit to transfer files.
How to use SHAREit for Mac?
If you find any difficulty in running the application, refer the following steps to transfer your desired files.
- Launch SHAREit by clicking it open.
- Locate “Show QR code” on the home screen of the application and click it.
- Scan this QR Code using the camera on your phone.
- This should connect both the devices.
- Select the files that you want to transfer and click send.
Not all of the features available on other platforms are available on the Mac version of SHAREit. This is because of the extra security layer that Apple provides to make its devices safer.